Today, you can do almost anything right from your phone – from ordering groceries to researching your latest curiosity – so why shouldn’t banking be the same? At Shore United Bank, we believe that the power of managing your finances should be at your fingertips – literally. Simply download our Shore United Bank mobile app and enjoy free access to mobile banking services that make it easier than ever to view your account, make deposits, and search for ATMs while on the go (message and data rates may apply).
Mobile Banking Features
- Mobile app will now match the security settings enabled in online banking
- One time security token
- Create internal and external transfers
- View scheduled & past transfer history
- Cancel a fixed recurring transfer
- Transfer cut-off times now displayed
- Edit transaction details
- View transaction details that will now match online banking
Checking your account balances is easy with our mobile banking app. Within the app, you can also:
- View account activity
- View balances on any outside accounts that you have added to Online Banking
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Send money to family and friends through our person-to-person payment service, Pay Someone
- Deposit checks (for help on mobile check deposits, please see the sections below)
- Access our MySpending tool to help you budget, track spending, and meet your financial goal
- Search for nearby ATMs and branch locations
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still take advantage of our mobile text banking. By using simple text commands, you can receive a summary of your available balance and view recent transactions.
Take your financial success into your own hands and set up mobile banking today.
Before enrolling in mobile banking, you must have an active Shore United Bank account and a mobile device that supports web browsing. If you’re not already enrolled in Online Banking, you’ll need to download our mobile app on your smartphone or tablet and select “Enroll Now” to begin the enrollment process. If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, once you’ve downloaded our mobile app you can simply accept the terms and conditions, answer the two security questions you set up in your Online Banking profile, and enter the mobile phone number associated with your Online Banking profile. Visit your app store below to quickly find our app, Shore United Bank, and download it.
Mobile Check Deposit is available on your smartphone. Customers who are currently enrolled in Mobile Banking can begin by following a few simple steps.
- Open the App and select "Check Deposit."
- Endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only." (Required)
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check. Be sure to endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only."
- Select the account to receive the deposit, enter the amount and your email address.
- Hit “submit” and you will receive a confirmation message letting you know that the deposit has been received in seconds. Please note that the initial confirmation message does not mean that the deposit has been approved.
- After the check has been reviewed, you will receive a second email notification to let you know if the deposit has been approved or rejected.
Deposits made before 3:00 p.m. will typically be available the next business day. Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. EST will typically be posted within two business days. Items deposited will not be available for viewing in Online Banking until daily processing has been completed. Processing days for Mobile Check Deposit are Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.
When making a deposit, we suggest that you hold on to your check until you see the deposit posted to your account. After that, you can securely destroy the original check.
No smartphone, no problem! Access your accounts by using simple text commands with our Mobile Text Banking.
Log in to Online Banking
- Select Alerts and then Settings
- Click on "Enroll to receive text alerts" and enroll your phone number and mobile carrier service
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- Select the Text Banking option
- A 6-digit activation code, that must be used within 24 hours, will be sent to your mobile device to complete the enrollment process
- To access your account information, send a text to (331)704-1256 and use one of the following commands below:
List of Command Descriptions
- Stop - S - Deactivate all text services
- Balance - B - Summary of available balance
- History - H - Summary of recent transactions
- Command - C - List of available text commands
- Help - HE - Content help
- Login - L - URL address
Please note, message and data rates from your mobile service provider may apply.
MySpending makes managing your finances easy! Our MySpending tool can help you keep track of all your accounts with us. With the MySpending tool, you can track spending, set up budgets, and manage debt in a safe and secure environment. MySpending is free and available to our personal online banking customers.
Learn how the MySpending tool can make managing money easier for you.
Using the MySpending tool, you can know...
- How much money you can spend and not impact your scheduled bill payments
- If you can afford a night out
With automatic categorization of each transaction and MySpending alerts, you can know...
- How much money you spend on groceries, restaurants, or entertainment each week
- If you are about to go over your monthly restaurant or shopping limit
- How much you spend over and above your regular expenses
With the MySpending Overview, you can know...
- How many times you went to your favorite restaurant last month
- How much money came in and how much money went out last month
- What your average monthly spend was for things such as shopping and groceries
Banking at Your Fingertips
At Shore United Bank, we want to make banking more convenient than ever. We have created innovative services that empower you to take charge of your financial future. Through mobile banking, financial freedom is even more accessible. If you have questions about mobile banking or any of our other services, get in touch with us.