Today, you can do anything from your phone – from ordering groceries to researching your latest curiosity – so why shouldn’t banking be the same? At Shore United Bank, we believe that the power of managing your finances should be at your fingertips – literally. That’s why we offer mobile banking services that make it easier than ever to view your account, make deposits, and search for ATMs while on the go.
Mobile banking is available free* to all customers currently enrolled in Online Banking. Use these mobile banking services with our app (available on the Apple App Store, Kindle Fire, and Google Play) on your smartphone or tablet.
Mobile Banking Features
With our mobile banking functionality, you’ll be able to check your account balances with the option to enable PreView, a function that allows you to preview account balances without needing to log in to your app. Within the app, you can also:
- View account activity
- View balances on any outside accounts that you have added to Online Banking
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks (for help on mobile check deposits, please see the sections below)
- Access our MySpending tool to help you budget, track spending, and meet your financial goal
- Search for nearby ATMs and branch locations
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still take advantage of our mobile text banking. By using simple text commands, you can receive a summary of your available balance and view recent transactions.
Take your financial success into your own hands and set up mobile banking today.
Before enrolling in mobile banking, you must have an active Shore United Bank account, an Online Banking access ID and passcode, and a mobile device that supports web browsing. If you aren’t already enrolled in Online Banking, you can do so for free.
Once you have an Online Banking account, you’ll need to download our mobile app on your smartphone or tablet and accept the terms and conditions. Visit your app store below to quickly find our app, Shore United Bank, and download it. After downloading, simply answer the two security questions you set up in your Online Banking account and enter the mobile phone number associated with that same Online Banking profile.
Banking at Your Fingertips
At Shore United Bank, we want to make banking more convenient than ever. We have created innovative services that empower you to take charge of your financial future. Through mobile banking, financial freedom is even more accessible. If you have questions about mobile banking or our services in general, visit our FAQ page or get in touch with us.
*Message and data rates may apply.
Mobile Check Deposit is available on your smartphone with Online Banking and Mobile enrollment. Customers who are currently enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking can begin by following a few simple steps.
- Open the App and select "Check Deposit."
- Endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only."
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check. Be sure to endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only."
- Select the account to receive the deposit, enter the amount and your email address.
- Hit “submit” and you will receive a confirmation message letting you know that the deposit has been received in seconds. Please note that the initial confirmation message does not mean that the check has been approved.
- After the check has been reviewed, you will receive a second email notification to let you know if the check has been approved or rejected.
Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. EST will typically be posted within two business days. Items deposited will not be available for viewing in Online Banking until daily processing has been completed. Processing days for Mobile Check Deposit are Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.
When making a deposit, we suggest that you hold on to your check until you see the deposit posted to your account. After that, you can securely destroy the original check.
No smartphone, no problem! Access your accounts by using simple text commands with our Mobile Text Banking.
Log in to your Online Banking Account
- Enroll your Phone Number and mobile carrier service
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- Select the Text Banking option
- A 6-digit activation code, that must be used within 24 hours, will be sent to your mobile device to complete the enrollment process
- To access your account information, send a text to 96865 and use one of the following commands below:
List of Command Descriptions
- Stop - S - Deactivate all text services
- Balance - B - Summary of available balance
- History - H - Summary of recent transactions
- Command - C - List of available text commands
- Help - HE - Content help
- Login - L - URL address
Please note, message and data rates from your mobile service provider may apply.
MySpending makes managing your finances easy! Our MySpending tool can help you keep track of all your accounts with us. With the MySpending tool, you can track spending, set up budgets, and manage debt in a safe and secure environment. MySpending is free and available to our personal online banking customers.
Learn how the MySpending tool can make managing money easier for you.
Using the MySpending tool, you can know...
- How much money you can spend and not impact your scheduled bill payments
- If you can afford a night out
With automatic categorization of each transaction and MySpending alerts, you can know...
- How much money you spend on groceries, restaurants, or entertainment each week
- If you are about to go over your monthly restaurant or shopping limit
- How much you spend over and above your regular expenses
With the MySpending Overview, you can know...
- How many times you went to your favorite restaurant last month
- How much money came in and how much money went out last month
- What your average monthly spend was for things such as shopping and groceries