Put 24-hour money management in your own two hands.
Make us part of your smartphone routine. Call a friend, text a colleague, order takeout - and then tap into your Shore United Bank accounts.
With our mobile app, you can go everywhere you need to go, do everything you need to do, and still fit banking into your busy day.
- Mobile Banking is a free service of Shore United Bank, though messaging and data rates may apply
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills and make loan payments
- Deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device camera and our app
- Send money to friends and family - and receive it just as easily - Zelle®
- Access MySpending tool to help you budget, track spending, and meet your financial goal
- Access My Credit Score to monitor your credit score, view credit activity and get tips on improving or maintaining your score
- Search for ATMs and branch locations
Mobile Check Deposit
Receiving a check from a friend, colleague or business customer is a good thing. Even better is fast-tracking it into your account without making an extra trip. Here's how it works:
- Open the App and select "Check Deposit."
- Endorse the back of the check and include "for mobile deposit only."
- Select the account to receive the deposit and enter the amount.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check.
- Hit “submit” and in seconds you will receive a confirmation message that the deposit has been received.
- After the check has been reviewed, you will receive a second email notification that the deposit has been approved or rejected.
- Deposits made before 4 p.m. EST will typically be available the next business day. Deposits made after 4 p.m. will typically be posted within two business days.
Mobile Text Banking
Get account balances, transfer funds and review recent transactions using text commands.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Alerts and then Settings
- Click on "Enroll to receive text alerts" and enroll your phone number and mobile carrier service
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- Select the Text Banking option
- A 6-digit activation code, that must be used within 24 hours, will be sent to your mobile device to complete the enrollment process
- To access your account information, send a text to (331)704-1256 and use one of the following commands below:
List of Command Descriptions
- Stop: S - Deactivate all text services
- Balance: B - Summary of available balance
- History: H - Summary of recent transactions
- Command: C - List of available text commands
- Help: HE - Content help
- Login: L - URL address
With the MySpending tool, you can keep track of all your accounts with us, monitor spending, set up budgets, and manage debt in a safe and secure environment. It's free and available to our personal Online Banking customers. Using the MySpending tool, you can know:
- How much money you can spend and not affect your scheduled bill payments
- If you can afford a night out
- How much money you spend on groceries, restaurants, or entertainment each week
- How much you spend over and above your regular expenses
- How much money came in and how much money went out last month
- Receive alerts notifying you of low balances and other important account activity
- Biometrics (Touch or Face ID) for iPhone and Android Users
- Multifactor authentication gives you extra protection against unauthorized account access
Get Started with Mobile Banking
You're only a few steps away from anytime banking convenience:
- You must have an active Shore United Bank account and a mobile device that supports web browsing.
- If you’re not already enrolled in Online Banking, you’ll need to download our mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. Then select “Enroll Now.”
- If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, just download our mobile app, accept the terms and conditions, answer the security questions you set up in your Online Banking profile, and enter the mobile number associated with your profile.