Outfit your company with a tailored checking account.
The common denominator among all business owners? You're busy, and you need a convenient checking account. After that, you have your individual needs. Shore United Bank lets you check all your boxes with four business banking options.
*Compare accounts below.
- Access to Online Banking and bill payments
- Free mobile app and mobile check deposit
- Manage payroll through Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
- Combat fraud with Positive Pay
- Tap into various cash management services, from low-cost equipment to specialized payment processing services for retail, restaurants, hotels, and more
- Manage money with a simple call to telephone banking
- Visa debit cards for easy in-store and online purchasing
- Keep your account information at your fingertips with monthly eStatements
- Surcharge fee access to more than 55,000 ATMs through the Allpoint Network
- Limited transaction volume2 each month
- Maintain a $500 Average Ledger Balance1 to avoid a $8.00 Monthly Service Charge
- Non-interest bearing account
Business Interest Checking
- Earn tiered interest rate on daily balance4 when you maintain a minimum balance
- All you need is $1,500 Average Ledger Balance1 to avoid a $10.00 Monthly Service Charge
- $0.15 per item >500 combined items3
- Earnings credit5 may offset fees, including $15 Monthly Service Charge, per item fees, and other fee-based services
- Non-interest bearing account
Commercial Interest Sweep
- Offers an earnings credit AND earns interest on excess balances
- Earnings credit5 may offset fees, including $50 Monthly Service Charge, per item fees, and other fee-based services
- Excess balances not used to offset fees are swept into an interest-bearing account with a tiered interest rate on daily balance4
1Average ledger balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the calendar month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the calendar month.
2Bank reserves the right, upon notification to the customer, to convert any accounts that consistently process more than 2,000 items per month to another business checking account product.
3Combined items include checks deposited, debits and credits.
4The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend on the daily balance in the account, as shown on the Rate Chart provided at account opening. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account at any time. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (i.e., checks). Interest will be compounded daily and credited to the account monthly. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
5The earnings credit will be calculated by applying the periodic earnings credit rate to the average collected investable balance in the account for the statement period. At our discretion, the periodic earnings credit rate may change at any time. The average collected balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the calendar month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the calendar month. The investable balance is the average collected balance reduced by 10%. The earnings credit is limited to the fees assessed for the statement period.