Make the right money moves without missing a beat.
Your job can keep you moving from morning until well into the evening.
No matter where the day takes you, the Shore United mobile app puts your business accounts within easy reach, allowing you to handle important financial matters whenever there's a moment or two to spare.
- Mobile Banking is a free service of Shore United Bank, though messaging and data rates may apply
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make fast bill and loan payments
- Deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device camera and our app
- Search for ATMs and branch locations
- Receive alerts notifying you of low balances and other important account activity
- Biometrics (Touch, fingerprint or FACE ID) for iPhone and Android users gives you extra protection against unauthorized account access.
Receiving a check from your employer, a colleague or customer is a good thing.
Even better is fast-tracking it into your account without making an extra trip. Here's how it works:
- Open the App and select "Check Deposit."
- Endorse the back of the check and include "for mobile deposit only."
- Select the account to receive the deposit and enter the amount.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check.
- Hit “submit” and in seconds you will receive a confirmation message that the deposit has been received.
- After the check has been reviewed, you will receive a second email notification that the deposit has been approved or rejected.
- Deposits made before 4 p.m. EST will typically be available the next business day. Deposits made after 4 p.m. will typically be posted within two business days.
Get account balances, transfer funds and review recent transactions using text commands.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Alerts and then Settings
- Click on "Enroll to receive text alerts" and enroll your phone number and mobile carrier service
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- Select the Text Banking option
- A 6-digit activation code, that must be used within 24 hours, will be sent to your mobile device to complete the enrollment process
- To access your account information, send a text to (331)704-1256 and use one of the following commands below:
- Stop: S - Deactivate all text services
- Balance: B - Summary of available balance
- History: H - Summary of recent transactions
- Command: C - List of available text commands
- Help: HE - Content help
- Login: L - URL address
Get Started with Mobile Banking
You're only a few steps away from anytime banking convenience:
- You must have an active Shore United Bank business account and a mobile device that supports web browsing.
- If your business isn't already enrolled in Online Banking, you’ll need to download our mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. Then select “Enroll Now.”
- If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, just download our mobile app, accept the terms and conditions, answer the security questions you set up in your Online Banking profile, and enter the mobile number associated with your business profile.