Focus on today - but prepare for tomorrow, too.
The future will come soon enough, bringing new challenges, exciting opportunities and a chance to push your business ahead of the pack. By making regular deposits in an interest-bearing savings account, you'll be ready when the time comes to build on your success.
- Set aside funds for unexpected expenses or future initiatives
- Keep an Average Ledger Balance1 of $500.00 to avoid a $5.00 Monthly Service Charge
- Earn competitive interest2
Business Money Market
- Secure savings tool with higher interest rates than most standard savings accounts
- Keep a $2,500.00 Average Ledger Balance1 to avoid a $10.00 Monthly Service Charge
- Tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn higher rates2
1 Average ledger balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the calendar month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the calendar month.
2 The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend on the daily balance in the account, as shown on the Rate Chart provided at account opening. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account at any time. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (i.e., checks). Interest will be compounded daily and credited to the account monthly. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.