This versatile card can do more than you might think.
A Shore United Bank Visa Debit Card1 lets you make easy purchases in stores and online. And it offers access to 55,000-plus ATMs nationwide.
But there's more. Your card is your ticket to contactless payments, offers a series of security safeguards, and opens the door to other valuable Visa services.
- Make purchases online and at millions of retailers, restaurants and other businesses worldwide
- Add your debit card to your Digital Wallet for easy payments at most merchants
- Access accounts at 55,000 ATMs worldwide that are part of the Allpoint Network
- Make a Shore United Bank loan payment
- Visa's Zero Liability protection means that you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases
- Breathe easier with 24/7 access to Visa's fraud prevention services
- With the MyCardRules app, you can turn your cards on or off, get notifications when it's used and set spending thresholds
- Shore United's instant issue policy means you get your debit card the moment you open a checking account - there's no waiting for it to come in the mail
Link your personal debit card to mobile devices to make one-touch purchases at retailers, restaurants and other merchants.
- Go to your digital wallet app or download your digital wallet of choice - Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Add your Shore United Bank debit card.
- Follow the prompts within the wallet to complete your setup.
Tap to Pay With Using Your Phone
If you have general questions about Digital Wallets, contact Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay for support. If you need help setting up your Shore United debit card in your Digital Wallet, contact our Electronic Banking Department at 888-822-8188.
Reloadable Prepaid Cards
A reloadable MasterCard® from Shore United Bank gives you the freedom and convenience of a debit card even if you don’t have a checking account. It’s great for anyone on a fixed budget—once you’ve spent the balance of the card, you can’t make additional purchases until it’s been reloaded. You can reload it in a Shore United Bank branch or online. Think of this card as a checkless checking account that perfectly pairs flexibility with control.
- No credit check required – just load and go
- Shop online, in stores or via phone
- Have your paycheck directly deposited to your card
- Get cash at ATMs
- Accepted virtually everywhere
- PIN-protected and easily replaced if lost or stolen
My Card Rules
With MyCardRules, a user-friendly mobile app allows you to controls how, when, and where your Shore United Bank Personal Debit Card is used.
- Turn your card on or off
- Be notified when your card is used to make a purchase
- Set limits on where the card can be used or how much can be spent
- Get extra protection against fraud
- Control your card from multiple devices
With your ATM card, you can visit any of our convenient ATM locations to withdraw cash directly from your account, and you can avoid ATM fees by using a Shore United Bank-owned ATM or one of the 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint Network. These cards also allow you to view your balance, make a payment to a Shore United Bank loan, make a deposit2, or transfer funds.
Retailers don't accept ATM cards for payment, so ATM cards offer increased security if you misplace the card or it's stolen. Your 4-digit PIN also provides an additional layer of security, so make sure you keep that number secret.
To keep your accounts secure, our Fraud Center provides 24/7 monitoring of your debit card.
- When suspicious activity is identified, you will receive an immediate text notification.
- If we don't receive a response to our text within a certain time frame, you will receive an email (if we have your email address on file).
- If we don't receive a response from the text or email, you will receive an automated phone call inquiring about possible fraud.
Please note: Our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number. Responding to the automated messages is the fastest way to handle the situation, but you may also speak with a Fraud Center or branch representative.
1Debit card images are available for both Personal and Business accounts.
2Deposits made before 3:00 p.m. EST on a business day will be posted to your account the same business day. Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. EST will be posted the next business day.