You can make that happen by arranging for excess funds to be automatically transferred from your Commercial Analysis Checking Account to an interest-bearing sweep account.
- Designed for businesses with large balances and a high transaction volume
- Together, we'll figure out an optimal amount of money - a target balance - to keep in your business's primary checking account
- When checking deposits exceed that target balance, Shore United will automatically move it into the interest-bearing sweep account
- If your checking account falls below the target balance, we'll transfer funds from the sweep account
- The Commercial Interest Sweep monthly charge of $50 can be offset by balances in your Commercial Analysis Checking account
- You will not be charged the $15 monthly fee for Commercial Analysis checking if you use Commercial Interest Sweep
- The Commercial Interest Sweep account has a tiered rate structure, meaning bigger balances can earn more money