Shore United Bank is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.)
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to, but including physical tests and scans. If you find a part of the site that is not accessible, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Shore United Bank strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG Level AA.
- Contact us by phone at: 877-758-1600 or contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shore United Bank has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Shore United Bank chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. Shore United Bank cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
Shore United Bank uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3c's position that ‘there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment.