What makes your community unique?
Help us celebrate from one shore to another, the beauty and perspective of your community in our 2024 Calendar Contest!
With our growing footprint, we want to explore the differences and similarities of each of our communities. Send us your photos that best represents what you love about your community for a chance to be featured in our 2024 calendar.
- A photo submission form must be completed and submitted with photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Shore United Bank, 23 S. Harrison Street, Easton, MD 21601.
- Deadline for submission: Monday, July 31, 2023.
- Total of 14 winners. There will be one for each of the 12 months, January 2025 and cover photo. (Join us on social media for People’s Choice voting at the end of the submission period).
- Photos should represent our communities throughout Charles, Calvert & St. Mary’s County, Annapolis, Baltimore and counties across the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Include landscapes, animals, nature, local businesses and more.
- Photos from all seasons welcome.
- Please limit 5 photo submissions per person.
- All winners will receive a $50 Visa gift card and our cover photo winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card.
- Winners will be notified by September 30, 2023, and prizes will be distributed by November 30, 2023.
For questions and complete contest rules contact us at email@example.com.
- All photos must be taken by the person completing the photo release form.
- This photo contest is open to everyone.
- If you are not eighteen (18) or older, you must have a parent/guardian sign for your photo.
- Void where prohibited.
- The photo must be taken within our communities we serve, including Charles, Calvert & St. Mary’s County,
Annapolis, Baltimore and counties across the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.
- A landscape calendar will be printed. Photos must be able to fit the 11 x 8 1/2 calendar format. Photos selected may be cropped for that format.
- The photos submitted must be the original work of the person submitting the photo.
- All photos submitted should be high resolution and landscape/horizontal oriented.
Entrant Must Submit
- A photo release form with each photo.
- An emailed digital copy (.JPEG) of your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also accept entries mailed to Shore United Bank, 23 S. Harrison Street, Easton, MD 21601.
- Each entrant should make sure all contact information is legible. Photos submitted without a completed release form will not be considered.