Online Banking that feels right! Users have access to great features including the ability to personalize your landing page so you can display what’s most important to you.
- Overview tab with customizable information
- Personalization options with widgets
- Faster access to current information
Whether you’re accessing your account on the weekend to pay bills, pay a friend, or you want to expand your list of favorites to include your outside accounts, we’ve got you covered.
At Shore United Bank, we provide a comprehensive suite of digital services to help conveniently manage your finances online from anywhere you go. We offer personal Online Banking that is safe, secure and convenient allowing customers to complete transactions such as paying a friend for lunch, transfer money to outside bank accounts, track spending, and set up security alerts. Whether you’re traveling or want to make a quick deposit, our Online Banking features are perfect for on-the-go banking.
Spend more of your time doing what’s important to you – Use our online services to make banking more convenient!
Enjoy these benefits of our Online Banking service:
Up-to-Date Account Information
- Access to view recent statement transactions and pending purchases for all your accounts
- See the past 30 days of transaction history from each account
- Checking, savings, CDs, and more (even outside accounts if you choose to add them)
- Order new checks through your online account
- Keep track of all your accounts in one place and on your schedule
To add outside accounts, all you need to do is:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select “Sync Outside Balances” on the bottom of the “Overview” tab
- Agree to the Outside Account terms and conditions
- Enter the bank, credit card, or loan provider for the account that you want to add in the search box
- Provide the username and password for the online account and select “Connect”
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each account you want to sync to Online Banking
Customers enrolled in Shore United Bank Online or Mobile Banking have access to opt in to use the FREE credit score service to monitor your credit score, view credit report activity and review helpful financial education articles on how to improve their score or maintain an already great score. My Credit Score is built right into our online and mobile banking platforms, so users will not need a new login.
Benefits of using My Credit Score includes the ability to:
- Receive daily credit monitoring with alerts for major changes
- Identify credit bureau errors
- Scan your credit report for potential fraud
- Understand the factors that impact your score
- File a credit bureau dispute
- Access a credit score simulator to help you work toward your financial goals
Our MySpending tool is also a convenient (and free) way to manage your finances online. It will let you know how much you historically spend on groceries, restaurants, entertainment, and other categories to better analyze your cash flow. In the MySpending overview, you’ll be able to see how many times you ate out, saw a show, or went shopping. It’ll also let you know if you’re about to go over your budgeted limits in various categories. You can easily set up budgets, track spending, and set goals within MySpending.
With online banking, you’ll be able to pay bills from inside our online portal. Free for the first access ID on the account, you can also add access IDs (for a spouse, family member, or other trusted person) for $5.95 per month.
- Expedited payments are an option for same-day or overnight payments with a fee of $14.95, in case a due date comes up unexpectedly or you forget to pay a bill.
- You can transfer funds between your Shore United Bank account to external accounts or from your DirectLine account to a deposit account from within the online portal.
- You can make loan payments for regular and principal dues.
Online banking can make paying off loans and other bills as easy as online shopping – a few clicks and done.
Do you have accounts at other banks that you would like to transfer money to or from your Shore United Bank account? No problem, with online banking you can transfer funds to external accounts as long as you are an owner on the account. To set up external accounts you will first need to complete the online banking enrollment process and then request approval to add an external account by visiting a branch near you.
Send Money to Friends and Family with Zelle®
Would you like to know when your Stimulus deposit is made to your account? Would you like to be alerted to other account activity without having to login to online banking every day? Shore United Bank offers you the option to setup account activity alerts! You can customize alerts so that you are notified daily of deposits, withdrawals, and other activity based on dollar thresholds that you can customize. These alerts can be sent via email, text message, or both. Login to online banking today to customize your alert settings.
Online Banking Made Personal
Even though you won’t see us face-to-face, we’ll still treat you like the valued customer you are. We want to keep communication lines open, especially through our online options. That’s why we offer secure online messaging where you can:
- Communicate with our customer service team
- Perform account inquiries
- Request documents
- Initiate stop payment orders
No matter where you are – on your couch or in our lobby – we’ll provide the best customer service possible.
Secure Account Access
We understand that security is a major concern in the digital age. That’s why our online banking service has firewalls and SSL encryptions to meet the high standards set in the financial industry. As part of this service, you’ll be able to set up alerts for your accounts based on balances, transfers, and other account activities. This will help you stay in the know about changes in your account in real time.
You’ll be able to set your own user ID and password; we recommend never sharing your online credentials and use a password that is hard to guess by combining letters, numbers, and symbols. For those interested in another tier of protection, we offer two-factor authentication.
Bank on Your Time with Our Online Services
Offering secure and convenient services, Shore United Bank wants to make banking easier. No matter where you are or what time of day it is, you’ll have access to the information you need, when you need it. At Shore United Bank, we’re welcoming technology into our core services to better meet your needs.
If you have any additional questions about Online Banking or one of the services listed above, please contact us at 888-820-6840 or send us a secure message.