Bank on Your Time with Our Online Services
Offering secure and convenient services, we want to make banking easier. No matter where you are or what time of day it is, you’ll have access to the information you need, when you need it. At Shore United Bank, we’re welcoming technology into our core services to better meet your needs.
Whether you’re accessing your account on the weekend to pay bills or you want to expand your list of favorites to include your outside accounts, we’ve got you covered.
As a business owner, your time should be spent on your business, not on banking. At Shore United Bank, our Business Online Banking gives you secure access to your business’ accounts from anywhere, at any time. Whether you’re traveling for business or just want to see your statement with a click, our Business Online Banking features are perfect for on-the-go banking.
Check your account on the weekend, transfer funds while you’re waiting for a meeting, or set up alerts to track balances while you’re out of the office. Our online services don’t just make banking more convenient, but more accessible – so you can spend your lunch break actually eating lunch instead of driving to a branch.
Enroll Now Online Banking Demo
Up-to-Date Account Information
- View recent transactions and pending purchases for all your business accounts
- See the past 30 days of transaction history for each account, checking, savings, CDs, and more
- Have more freedom to conquer more productive tasks knowing you can keep track of all your accounts in one place and on your schedule
Online Payments Made Easy
With our Business Online Banking, you’ll be able to pay bills from inside our online portal.
- Pay Bills from inside our online portal
- Transfer funds between your Shore United Bank accounts or between your accounts with us and external accounts
- Transfers include draws from or payments to your line of credit account.
- Pay off loans and other business expenses as easy as online shopping – a few clicks and you’re done.
Expedited payments are an option for same-day or overnight payments with a fee of $14.95, in case a due date came up unexpectedly or you forgot to pay a bill.
Small Business Bill Payment
Small Business Bill Pay gives businesses the ability to complete online bill payment tasks and to authorize multiple user access based on the authority level of each person. Authority levels allow the business owner to determine the functionality of each user and what actions they can perform in Business Bill Payment.
With Small Business Bill Pay, business customers have the ability to:
- Sign up for and view e-bills
- Make payments- one time or recurring
- View bill reminders
- View pending and unapproved payments
- View 18 months of bill history
- Select a preferred account to pay bills from
- Ability to make a single payment for multiple invoices (up to 10) at one time
- Set up payment reminders
- Ability to set up categories and grouping of payees (mortgage, utilities, phone, etc.)
- Download payment history (CSV, QIF-Quicken) (QuickBooks is not compatible)
- Send a secure message
If you have any additional questions about Small Business Bill Pay please contact us at 888-820-6840 or send us a secure message
Secure Account Access
We understand that security is a major concern in the digital age. That’s why our business online banking service has firewalls and SSL encryptions to meet the high standards set in the financial industry. As part of this service, you’ll be able to set up alerts for your accounts based on balances, transfers, and other account activities. This will help you stay in the know about changes in your account in real time.
You’ll be able to set your own user ID and password; we recommend never sharing your online credentials and using a password that is hard to guess by combining letters, numbers, and symbols. For those interested in another tier of protection, we offer two-factor authentication.
If you have any additional questions about Business Online Banking or one of the services listed above, please contact us at 888-820-6840 or send us a secure message.