Remote Deposit Capture is a service that electronically submits your business’ bank deposits using a desktop scanner at your place of business. It eliminates the need for regular trips to the bank by allowing you to simply scan the checks that you would normally take to the bank for deposit. The scanned checks are then securely sent to us for processing.
Why Choose Remote Deposit Capture?
- Extended cutoff times - deposits made before 6:00 p.m. EST are credited the same day with next day availability
- Eliminates the need for deposit tickets - reduced manual effort and increased quality of deposit preparation saves overhead
- Eliminates the cost and liability of regular trips to the bank to deposit checks
- Electronic images of each scanned check are archived for future access, eliminating time consuming photocopying and filing tasks
How Do I Get Started?
- How many checks?
- How often (daily, weekly, etc.)?
- How much do you estimate the total dollar amount each week/month?
- Is your business seasonal?
- Which accounts will the checks be deposited into?
- Will you be using a high-speed internet?
- Will you be using a laptop or desktop computer? Apple or PC?
What Do I Do With the Checks Once They've Been Scanned?
Who Do I Contact If I Have Questions About Remote Deposit Capture After Installation?
There are fees associated with Remote Deposit Capture which may be offset by balances in a Commercial Analysis Account. For more information about Remote Deposit Capture, contact your local branch or call us at 443-262-9310.