Today, you can do anything from your phone – from purchasing stocks to researching new techniques – so why shouldn’t banking be the same? At Shore United Bank, we believe that the power of managing your business’ finances should be at your fingertips – literally. That’s why we offer mobile banking services for business accounts that make it easier than ever to view your account, transfer funds, and make payments and deposits while on the go.
Mobile banking is available free to all customers (message and data rates may apply). Use these mobile banking services with our app (available on the Apple App Store, Kindle Fire, and Google Play) on your smartphone or tablet.
Mobile Banking Features
- Mobile app will now match the security settings enabled in online banking
- One time security token
- Create internal and external transfers
- View scheduled & past transfer history
- Cancel a fixed recurring transfer
- Transfer cut-off times now displayed
- Edit transaction details
- View transaction details that will now match online banking
Checking your account balances is easy with our mobile banking app. Within the app, you can also:
- View account activity
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks (for help on mobile check deposits, please see the sections below)
- Search for nearby ATMs and branch locations
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still take advantage of our mobile text banking. By using simple text commands, you can receive a summary of your available balance and view recent transactions.
Manage your business’ finances from your fingertips by setting up mobile banking today.
Enrolling in Mobile Banking
Before enrolling in mobile banking, you must have an active Shore United Bank account, an Online Banking access ID and passcode, and a mobile device that supports web browsing. If you aren’t already enrolled in Online Banking, you can do so for free.
Once you have a Business Online Banking profile, you’ll need to download our mobile app on your smartphone or tablet and accept the terms and conditions. Visit your app store below to quickly find the Shore United Bank app, and download it. After downloading, simply answer the two security questions you set up in your Online Banking profile and enter the mobile phone number associated with that same Online Banking profile. To download the Shore United Bank App that works with your smartphone or tablet, visit the App stores listed here:
Banking at Your Fingertips
At Shore United Bank, we want to make business banking more convenient than ever. We have created innovative services that empower you to take charge of your business’ financial future. Through mobile banking, financial freedom is even more accessible. If you have questions about mobile banking or our services in general, contact us.
Using Our Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit is available on your smartphone with Online Banking and Mobile enrollment, through the Shore United Bank mobile app. Customers who are currently enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking can begin by following a few simple steps.
- Open the App and select "Check Deposit."
- Endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only." (Required)
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check. Be sure to endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only."
- Select the account to receive the deposit, enter the amount and your email address.
- Hit “submit” and you will receive a confirmation message letting you know that the deposit has been received in seconds. Please note that the initial confirmation message does not mean that the deposit has been approved.
- After the check has been reviewed, you will receive a second email notification to let you know if the deposit has been approved or rejected.
Deposits made before 3:00 p.m. will typically be available the next business day. Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. EST will typically be posted within two business days. Items deposited will not be available for viewing in Online Banking until daily processing has been completed. Processing days for Mobile Check Deposit are Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.
When making a deposit, we suggest that you hold on to your check until you see the deposit posted to your account. After that, you can securely destroy the original check.
Set Up Mobile Text Banking
No smartphone, no problem! Access your accounts by using simple text commands with our Mobile Text Banking.
Log in to Online Banking
- Select Alerts and then Settings
- Click on “Enroll to receive text alerts” and enroll your phone number and mobile carrier service
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- Select the Text Banking option
- A 6-digit activation code, that must be used within 24 hours, will be sent to your mobile device to complete the enrollment process
- To access your account information, send a text to 96865 and use one of the following commands below:
List of Command Descriptions
- Stop - S - Deactivate all text services
- Balance - B - Summary of available balance
- History - H - Summary of recent transactions
- Command - C - List of available text commands
- Help - HE - Content help
- Login - L - URL address
Please note, message and data rates from your mobile service provider may apply.