Mobile banking is available free* to customers currently enrolled in Online Banking.
With Mobile Banking you can use your smartphone or tablet to:
- View account balances
- View activity
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Make deposits
- Search for ATM and branch locations
- Preview account balances without logging into your App**
*Message and data rates may apply.
**The Preview feature is a pre-login balance button allowing you to quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to your App. The Preview button will only be visible when your Mobile App is updated from your App store. It is not an automatic update. To enable PreView, simply log in to the application, navigate to “Settings” via the global navigation menu, and opt-in to PreView. (The updated Mobile App is available for both Android and Apple users.)
Before enrolling for the Mobile Banking service, you must have an active bank account with Shore United Bank, an Online Banking Access ID/Passcode and a mobile device that supports web browsing.
To enroll in mobile banking you will need to:
- Go to the App store and download our mobile App
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Answer two security questions previously set up in Online Banking
- Enter the mobile phone number associated with your Online Banking Profile
To download the Shore United Bank App that works with your smartphone, tablet, or iPad, visit the App stores listed here:
Questions about Mobile Banking?