As a true community bank, our priority is investing locally. At Shore United Bank, we are more than just bankers; we are committed to providing personal service to each of our customers to develop a partnership for life.
Whether you’re looking to start a new business, grow an existing business, or manage cash flow, we have business loans with flexible terms and rates to fit the needs of your business. Below are some of the more widely-used business loans that we offer. If you’d like to learn more about our lending solutions or if you’re ready to apply for a loan, contact one of our Relationship Managers listed below.
Equipment & Vehicle Loans
If you need to borrow money to purchase equipment, vehicles, or other physical assets for your business, financing the purchase through a loan allows you to acquire the asset now and pay for it over time. A down payment is typically required and the asset that you are financing usually serves as collateral for the loan.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
If you’re looking to purchase or refinance a commercial property, then a commercial real estate loan may be a good option. At Shore United Bank, our bankers work with you to set terms for your commercial real estate loan that makes the most sense for your business.
Business Expansion & Operation Loans
Expansion is often important to foster consistent growth in a business. A commercial loan can provide the funds you need to enhance operations, provide working capital, increase inventory, or expand your business.
Business Line of Credit
A business line of credit offers you more flexibility than a traditional business loan. With a business line of credit, you obtain access to a certain amount of money to use as you need it, but you only pay interest on the portion that you use.
Whether you’re just starting out in agriculture or your family has been farming for generations, an agricultural loan can be used to help you purchase farm land, cover operating expenses, provide funds to help market your product, and more.
Business Credit Card
Our business credit cards can be an important tool to help your business thrive. They are often used to build a company’s credit history, improve cash flow and keep business expenses separate from personal charges. While managing your business purchases, all of our cards provide security and some earn rewards towards merchandise and travel.
Maryland North Region: Queen Anne’s and Kent Counties
- Heather Bacher - Market Executive - 443-262-0360
- Ralph Twilley – Relationship Manager – 410-643-2233
- Bill Stoops – Relationship Manager – 443-262-9328
- Dave Thompson – Relationship Manager – 410-643-2233
Maryland South Region: Talbot, Caroline, and Dorchester Counties
- Butch Townsend – Market Executive – 410-819-3056
- Casey Baynard – Relationship Manager – 410-820-6866
- Don Morris - Relationship Manager- 410-819-3027
- Robin O'Brien - Relationship Manager - 410-819-3021
- Annemarie Ruch - Relationship Manager - 410-690-4792
- Amber O'Brien - Relationship Manager - 410-690-8939
Maryland Greater Baltimore Region: Baltimore and Howard Counties
- Bill Hudson - Market Executive - 443-675-6240
- Nancy Bell - Relationship Manager 443-675-6236
- Susan Boyd - Portfolio Manager - 410-356-4248
Maryland Lower Eastern Shore and Virginia Region: Worcester, Wicomico, Accomack, and Northampton Counties
- Tom Mears - Market Executive - 443-856-2024
- Gail Foltz - Relationship Manager - 443-856-2030
- Terri Johnson - Relationship Manager - 443-856-2095
- Ross Bergey - Relationship Manager - 443-856-2155
Delaware Region: Kent, Sussex, and New Castle Counties
- John Augustus – Market Executive – 302-284-1635
- Brian Cannelongo – Relationship Manager – 302-449-6320
- Stephen Wright – Relationship Manager – 302-284-1631
- Brian Kenney - Relationship Manager - 302-469-3001
- Lisa Rosengren - Portfolio Manager - 302-284-1629