Thank you for allowing Wye Financial Partners that opportunity to serve you. The safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities continues to be our highest priority. Below is information about how we can help you during this uncertain time. Please reach out to us with any questions by calling 410-763-8543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to reassure our clients that we are here for you!
While our employees are no longer working remotely, to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we are limiting external traffic to our offices. To get in contact with a member of our team, please visit Our Team page.
While your physical health is of primary concern, we know that your financial health is also incredibly important to you. We continue to recommend avoiding in-person meetings, but we can still connect digitally and discuss any concerns you may have. As always, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Online Access is Available 24/7
If you have trouble logging in, please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
We know that these can be frightening times, however, know that we are committed to offering you financial guidance, regardless of what the upcoming days, weeks, or even months might bring. Rest assured that our Advisors are closely monitoring current market conditions and client portfolios. If, for any reason, you can not reach your advisor and you need to place a trade for your brokerage account urgently, please contact LPL Financial Client Services directly at 800-558-7567 and they will assist you. If you have additional questions, please contact us at 410-763-8543.
Office Hours - Updated as of June 1, 2020
We are currently in a phased approach to resume normal operations. Following the guidelines of public health officials and our state and local agencies related to COVID-19, our employees returned to the office on June 1, 2020.
Caution Phase: Effective June 1, 2020
- We strongly recommend continued communications via phone, conference call and/or video chat. We discourage in-person meetings during this phase unless absolutely necessary for document execution.
- When entering our offices, clients will be required to wear a face mask and use our hand sanitation station upon arrival.
- When meeting with clients, employees will wear a face covering to ensure their safety, as well as yours.
- We ask that you maintain a 6' social distance between others at all times. Social distance signage has been installed to assist you.
- High touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
Our dedicated staff are working every day and remain committed to maintaining the great service you have come to expect from us.