Our Mission for Online Communities
Good things are happening here and we want you to be a part of them. Our mission at Shore Bancshares and our community of companies (the Company) is to provide a personalized approach to insurance so that you, the customer, look to us as a lifetime partner and not just another insurance agency.
In our online communities, we look forward to continuing on with our long tradition of having personal, candid conversations with our customers. A tradition that, we think, makes all the difference.
Our Company participates in many online communities. We want these to be spaces where our customers can discuss and discover great content, information and ideas.
In keeping with the spirit of these communities, we have a core set of community guidelines for everyone to follow. These will make our online communities a place that everyone can enjoy.
Our industry is required to follow certain guidelines in protecting confidential customer information. Please remember that information you post or share becomes public information, which means the entire world can see your posts.
Please note: if at any time the conversations or posts do not fit our community guidelines, we have the right to remove posts that could be harmful to you, the Company, our competition or the general public.
We kindly ask that you remember to:
Protect your personal information
• Never post personal, confidential or private information about your account, yourself or others.
• Do not reference claims, account numbers, or private details about your policy.
• Remember that our Company will never request any type of confidential information from you on Facebook or any other social channels.
Be polite and be respectful of others
• We expect all conversations to be polite and show respect of others’ thoughts and opinions. We encourage your comments and input, however if we determine that your posts are in violation with our Community Guidelines, our Company has the right to delete your posts immediately. If it becomes a regular occurrence, we have the right to block you without prior written notice or consent.
• Examples of inappropriate posts or comments can include: Statements, photographs, video or audio that reasonably could be viewed as malicious, obscene, misleading, threatening or intimidating; that contain foul language, disparage others, or might appear as harassment or bullying on our page.
• Examples of such conduct might include offensive posts meant to harm someone’s reputation or posts that could be deemed offensive on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, national origin or any other status protected by applicable law.
Be safe and responsible
• Do not post someone else’s work unless you have their permission.
• Do not post spam or anything encompassing or linking to any form of virus or related platform that could cause harm to a user’s computer.
• Always respect the law, including those laws governing defamation, discrimination, harassment, privacy, copyright, fair use and user generated content (UGC). You do have personal liability for such.
Stay on topic
• Comments should remain on topic and relevant to the posts shared on the page. Our Company does not endorse any comments or opinions shared by the public in community forums, nor is responsible for any content shared.
• We reserve the right to remove comments that are off topic or irrelevant. This includes spam, solicitations/commercial messaging, and identical posts.
• Note that our Company’s social media team makes every effort to respond timely to posts and comments but we may not respond to each and every comment posted.
Follow copyright and intellectual property rules
• Respect all copyright and other intellectual property laws. For the Company’s protection as well as your own, it is critical that you show proper respect for the laws governing copyright, fair use of copyrighted material owned by others, trademarks and other intellectual property, including the Company’s own copyrights, trademarks and brands.
• Posting of comments, tagged photos or any other content on our Facebook page, immediately grants the Company nonexclusive, rights to republish, redistribute or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way. This includes but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials. In attempt to provide you with valuable information, we may post links to sites and articles from sources outside of our Company; however, this does not indicate an official endorsement of the company or site in reference.
Our page provides an opportunity for us to inform and engage in conversations with our customers and our community, but it is not intended to replace our traditional methods for obtaining information regarding our products and services, inquiries concerning account specific information, binding coverage, or providing quotes. For additional information regarding our products and services please contact us directly by using our contact us form at: https://www.avondixon.com/form-contact-us.htm. A member from our team will respond to you within 24 business hours.
Please note: Insurance coverages may not be altered, bound or cancelled by interactions on our online communities.
Sponsorships and Solicitations
From time to time third party providers of the Company may disclose that relationship on their sites. Any paid sponsors or solicitations must seek prior approval from the Company before posting to Company social media sites.
If you need to speak with someone from our marketing or media team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org