Mobile banking allows you the freedom and convenience to manage your accounts anytime, anywhere from your smartphone or tablet. Mobile banking is available free to customers currently enrolled in Online Banking. With Mobile Banking you can view your account balances, activity, make transfers, pay bills, make deposits and search for ATM and branch locations using your smartphone or tablet.*
PreView is now available on your mobile banking App. The Preview feature is a pre-login balance button allowing you to quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to your App. The Preview button will only be visible when your Mobile App is updated from your App store. It is not an automatic update. To enable PreView, simply log in to the application, navigate to “Settings” via the global navigation menu, and opt-in to PreView. (The updated Mobile App is available for both Android and Apple users.)
Mobile App Icon
On July 1, 2016 our name changed to Shore United Bank. As part of this change, your mobile app should've changed from The Talbot Bank or CNB to Shore United Bank. If the mobile app on your device has not changed automatically, be sure to check your App store for updates. After accepting updates for Shore United Bank from your App store the mobile banking icon will then appear as Shore United Bank.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact us at 410-820-6840 or toll free at 888-820-6840.
The *Mobile App is now designed for your iPad, Android and Amazon tablets - all the same features of our mobile app only in a larger screen.
*Mobile App is compatible with iOS 3.1
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit is available on your smartphone with Online Banking and Mobile enrollment. Customers who are currently enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking can begin by following a few simple steps.
1. Open the App and select "Check Deposit."
2. Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check. Be sure to endorse the back of the check and note "mobile check deposit only."
3. Select the account to receive the deposit, enter the amount and your email address.
4. Hit submit and you will receive a confirmation message in seconds.
Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. EST will typically be posted within two business days. Items deposited will not be available for viewing in Online Banking until daily processing has been completed. Processing days for Mobile Check Deposit are Monday-Friday, with the exception of Federal holidays.
When making a deposit, we suggest that you hold on to your check until you see the deposit posted to your account. After that, you can securely destroy the original check.
For additional questions about this service, contact us at 877-758-1600.
To download our App that works on your smartphone, tablet, or iPad, visit the app stores listed here:
To Enroll in Mobile Banking
Before enrolling for the Mobile Banking service you must have an active bank account with us, Online Banking Access ID/Password and a mobile device that supports web browsing. To get started you will need to:
- Go to the app store and download our mobile app
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Answer two security questions previously set up in Online Banking
- Enter the mobile phone number associated with your Online Banking profile
- Enrollment complete
For more information about Mobile Banking go to Mobile Banking FAQs
No Smartphone, no problem! Access your accounts by using simple text commands.
To Enroll in Mobile Text Banking
- Log in to your Online Banking Account and go to User Services\Mobile Enrollment
- Enroll your phone number and mobile carrier service
- Read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- Select the Text Banking option
- A 6-digit activation code that must be used within 24 hours will be sent to your mobile device to complete the enrollment process.
- To access your account information, send a text to 96865 and use one of the following commands below.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balance|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions|
|Command||C||List of available text commands|
|Stop||S||Deactivate all text services|
For more information about Mobile Text Banking go to Mobile Banking FAQs
Please Note: Message and data rates from your mobile service provider may apply.