In today’s fast-paced world you need access to your accounts from anywhere at any time. We offer Personal Online Banking that is fast, convenient and secure.
Online Banking allows you to:
- Perform account inquiries
- View statement transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts with us and external accounts
- Transfer funds from your DirecLine account to a deposit account
- Send and receive secure messages to customer service
- Initiate stop payment orders
- Request documents
- Pay bills
- Make loan payments
- Set up alerts
- Order checks
If you are a Quicken, Quick Books, or Mint User and you have not modifed your settings on or after our bank consolidationon September 26, 2016, detailed instructions are available for multiple users and editions by selecting from one of the instruction options below.
QuickBooks for Windows Conversion Instructions Web Connect
QuickBooks for Mac Conversion Instructions Web Connect
QuickBooks Online Edition Conversion Instructions (QBO V78)
Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions 2013-2016 Express Web Connect
Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions 2013-2016 Web Connect
Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions 2007 Web Connect
Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions 2015-2016 Express Web Connect
Mint Conversion Information (V40)
If you have additional questions about the instructions,please contact our Operations Department at 410-820-6840 or toll free 888-820-6840.
Enhancements to Online Banking effective December 4, 2016
To better serve you, the online banking experience will be updated with easier navigation and new features that put you in control of your finances. Click here to learn more.
Personal Financial Manager can help you keep track of all your accounts, track spending, set up budgets, and manage debt in a safe and secure environment.
PFM is FREE and available to our online banking customers. Make managing your finances fast and easy!
- Access all of your accounts using one login
- Create a budget that works for you
- Gain control of your expenses to help manage debt
- Calculate net worth using the balance of your assets and debts
In minutes you can see where you are spending your money, how your investments are performing and where you can save money.
To use this service all you need is:
- An active online banking account with us
- A valid e-mail address
- Agree to the PFM terms and conditions
- Log in at least once every 30 days to keep your account up to date
- Provide the username and password for each online account you want to add to PFM
For additional information or questions about PFM, contact us at 888-820-6840 or stop by one of our convenient branch locations for assistance.
- Bill Payment is free for the first Access ID on the account.
- Additional Access IDs may be issued at a cost of $5.95 each per month.
- For more information about Personal Online Banking, click here to view our “Personal Online Banking” demo.
- Click here to enroll in Online Banking with Free Bill Payment.
Did you forget to pay a bill?
Expedited bill payment allows you to pay your bills the same day or overnight. Log in to your Online Banking account to schedule an expedited payment.
Same Day or Overnight Expedited Payment Fee: $14.95
Person to Person Payments
Person to Person payments allow you to securely send funds to anyone in the US through Popmoney.
To send funds, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Online Banking account and select Payments.
- Click on the Popmoney tab within the payment center.
- Select the account you would like the money to be debited from and enter the payee's mobile phone number, email address or bank account information.
- Choose the amount and date you wish to send the money and select send.
Person to Person Payment Fee: $1.00
If you have any additional questions about Online Banking or Free Bill Payment call us toll free at 888-820-6840 or send us a secure message.