Our community of companies’ mission is to work for betterment of our citizens and the businesses in our communities. This means our employees participate in community projects and work with service organizations that enhance the quality of life in our service area.
Each year, our employees complete over 15,000 hours of community service. We believe in supporting local nonprofit and charitable organizations, such as the arts and education, fire departments, healthcare organizations and religious organizations that address our communities’ needs.
Our dedication to serve our communities is what distinguishes our community of companies of companies. Below are some of our most recent newsworthy items. We hope you find this information useful and interesting.
Industry & Community News
- Bill Lane Celebrates 35 Years with Avon-Dixon
- Avon-Dixon and Selective Support the Talbot Historical Society
- Avon-Dixon Supports Academy Art Museum
- Avon-Dixon Supports Classic Motor Museum of St. Michaels
- Avon-Dixon Supports Hometown Heroes Event