Our community of companies’ mission is to work for betterment of our citizens and the businesses in our communities. This means our employees participate in community projects and work with service organizations that enhance the quality of life in our service area.
Each year, our employees complete over 15,000 hours of community service. We believe in supporting local nonprofit and charitable organizations, such as the arts and education, fire departments, healthcare organizations and religious organizations that address our communities’ needs.
Our dedication to serve our communities is what distinguishes our community of companies of companies. Below are some of our most recent newsworthy items. We hope you find this information useful and interesting.
- Snow Removal Safety Tips
- New Tax Law Includes Changes for Employee Benefits
- Recent Legislative Changes May Impact the Tax-Deductibility of HSAs
- Tips to Help You Prepare for Winter Storms
- Tips for Decluttering Your Workspace & Responding to an Active Shooter
- Winter Health and Wellness Tips
- Fire Safety and Prevention
- Workplace Fire Evacuations
- Cyber Risk - Spear Phishing
- Security Tips - Wire Transfer Fraud
Industry & Community News
- Shore Bancshares Employees Raise Money to Fight Childhood Cancer
- Freestate and Son Welcomes Vicki Wood Dean
- Shore Bancshares' Community of Companies United to Support Talbot Mentors
- Avon-Dixon Supports Project Purple
- Avon-Dixon and Selective Support the Talbot Historical Society
- Avon-Dixon Supports Academy Art Museum