Our community of companies’ mission is to work for betterment of our citizens and the businesses in our communities. This means our employees participate in community projects and work with service organizations that enhance the quality of life in our service area.
Each year, our employees complete over 15,000 hours of community service. We believe in supporting local nonprofit and charitable organizations, such as the arts and education, fire departments, healthcare organizations and religious organizations that address our communities’ needs.
Our dedication to serve our communities is what distinguishes our community of companies of companies. Below are some of our most recent newsworthy items. We hope you find this information useful and interesting.
- Have A Spooky, Safe Halloween
- Hurricanes: Are You Prepared?
- Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Hurricane Preparation Tips
- Emergency Supply Kit Checklist
- GDPR Compliance Preparation Tips
- Coverage Considerations for Uber, Lyft and Other TNCs
- Tips for Decluttering Your Workspace & Responding to an Active Shooter
- Fire Safety and Prevention
- Workplace Fire Evacuations
- Cyber Risk - Spear Phishing
- Security Tips - Wire Transfer Fraud