September is Opioid Awareness Month and Shore United Bank is partnering with Queen Anne’s County and our local communities to help raise awareness about Substance Use Disorder.
If you or someone you know is struggling with substance use disorder, we would like to share important resources that are available to you.
The goal is to provide schools and communities with resources and support for the treatment and prevention of substance use.
- How to Talk to Your High Schooler About Substance Abuse
- The Purple Couch: Youtube Series Designed for Teens and Young Adults
- Substance Use Disorder Resource Tool- provided by Talbot Goes Purple
- Growing Up Drug Free - a Parent's Guide to Prevention
- Drug Prevention Tips for Every Age, from Toddlers to Young Adults - Partnership to End Addiction
- Mid-Shore Behavioral Health - The Mid-Shore is Going Purple Together
Naloxone (Narcan) Training
Contact your local county health department to schedule training.
- Dorchester: 410-228-7714
- Talbot: 410-819-5600
- Caroline: 410-479-1882
- Kent: 410-778-1350
- Queen Anne's: 410-758-1306