Thank you for allowing Shore United Bank the opportunity to serve you. The safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities continues to be our highest priority. Below are some resources to help you during this uncertain time. We will continue to share additional information regarding assistance as well as regular updates to this page. Please reach out to us with any questions by calling 410-822-1400.
We want to reassure our customers and communities that we are here for you. Our dedicated employees are working every day and remain committed to maintaining the great service you have come to expect from us.
- Branch Service Hours
- Convenience Banking Services
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- Coronavirus Scams - Protect Your Money
Branch Service Hours - Update as of May 24, 2021
Following the guidelines of public health officials and our state and local agencies related to COVID-19, we are operating our normal business operations with the following reminders:
- Please check our locations page for specific lobby & drive-thru hours.
- Branch hours on Saturdays is limited to drive-thru service only. Please check our locations page for specific lobby & drive-thru hours.
- We continue to encourage the use of our drive-thru, ATM, and online and mobile banking services.
- When entering the lobby, we recommend face masks be worn.
- Plexiglass guards have been installed at each teller and desk station for your safety.
- We ask that you maintain a 6' social distance between others at all times. Social distance markers have been installed to assist you.
- High touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
Convenience Banking Services
During these uncertain times, we ask that you utilize our many convenience banking services that are available to you.
- Online and Mobile banking allow you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills or make deposits. Click here to enroll in online banking.
- Our ATMs are available for your cash needs. In addition to our ATMs, Shore United Bank partners with the Allpoint Network, a surcharge-free network of ATMs with over 55,000 locations worldwide.
- Visa debit cards reduce cash handling and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Pay Someone is a good option to quickly transfer funds to another person.
- Telephone banking allows you to check balances, retrieve transaction history, and transfer funds on your account(s) by calling toll-free 888-758-4900.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Assistance for Small Businesses
On May 4, 2021, the Small Business Administration announced that the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding has been exhausted and the application portal was closed, therefore we are no longer able to accept or process PPP loan applications.
Borrower’s who received a PPP loan must apply for Forgiveness or begin repayment.
For more information on applying for PPP loan Forgiveness click here.
Coronavirus Scams - Protect Your Money
Fraudsters are finding a way to take advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Please remember, the Bank will not contact you by phone, text, or email to “verify” information such as account ID’s, passwords, or security questions. It is important to remain extra vigilant during this time and remember to notify the Bank if you accidentally fall victim to one of these scams or suspect any unauthorized activity on your account. The American Bankers Association has complied a list of common scams and tips on how to protect yourself and your money!