Thank you for allowing Shore United Bank the opportunity to serve you. The safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities continues to be our highest priority. Below are some resources to help you during this uncertain time. We will continue to share additional information regarding assistance as well as regular updates to this page. Please reach out to us with any questions by calling 410-822-1400.
We want to reassure our customers and communities that we are here for you. Our dedicated employees are working every day and remain committed to maintaining the great service you have come to expect from us.
- Branch Service Hours
- Convenience Banking Services
- Loan Payment Relief Programs
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- Message for Shore United Bank Credit Card Cardholders
- Coronavirus Scams - Protect Your Money
Following the guidelines of public health officials and our state and local agencies related to COVID-19, we are operating our normal business operations with the following reminders:
- Please check our locations page for specific lobby & drive-thru hours.
- Branch hours on Saturdays is limited to drive-thru service only. Please check our locations page for specific lobby & drive-thru hours.
- We continue to encourage the use of our drive-thru, ATM, and online and mobile banking services.
- When entering the lobby, we recommend face masks be worn.
- Plexiglass guards have been installed at each teller and desk station for your safety.
- We ask that you maintain a 6' social distance between others at all times. Social distance markers have been installed to assist you.
- High touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
Convenience Banking Services
During these uncertain times, we ask that you utilize our many convenience banking services that are available to you.
- Online and Mobile banking allow you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills or make deposits. Click here to enroll in online banking.
- Our ATMs are available for your cash needs. In addition to our ATMs, Shore United Bank partners with the Allpoint Network, a surcharge-free network of ATMs with over 55,000 locations worldwide.
- Visa debit cards reduce cash handling and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Pay Someone is a good option to quickly transfer funds to another person.
- Telephone banking allows you to check balances, retrieve transaction history, and transfer funds on your account(s) by calling toll-free 888-758-4900.
We recognize that you may be facing financial hardships due to the COVID-19 situation. As a community bank, we want to reassure you that we’re here to help!
Consumer Loan and Mortgage Payment Relief Program
For Shore United Bank customers who may need help to make future consumer loan payments, we are offering a Payment Relief Program.
If you currently have a loan with us and have been impacted by COVID-19, we are offering a short-term payment deferral program. Borrowers must apply to be considered for this short-term program (up to 6 months).
The Payment Relief Program is meant to be a temporary fix to allow borrowers to defer their consumer and mortgage loan payments without having to go through a lengthy paperwork process while you may have other, more pressing concerns to attend to. Our Payment Relief Program is currently available to customers with a residential mortgage loan, closed-end home equity loan, and consumer term loans. Consumer lines of credit are not eligible for this program at this time.
Customers who meet the program requirements for payment relief may apply by using one of the methods below:
- Contact your Loan Officer by phone at 410-822-1400
- Complete and print the Consumer Loan Hardship Application(opens in a new window) and mail the completed application for processing and consideration via U.S. mail to Shore United Bank P.O. Box 949 Easton, MD 21601, Attn: Consumer Loan
- Request payment relief online by completing a request using our secure Contact Us form
Commercial Loan Programs
For Shore United Bank customers who may need help to make future commercial loan payments, you may be eligible for a short-term full or partial payment deferral. For more information, please contact your Relationship Manager at 410-822-1400 to discuss these options.
Assistance for Small Businesses
On May 4, 2021, the Small Business Administration announced that the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding has been exhausted and the application portal was closed, therefore we are no longer able to accept or process PPP loan applications.
Borrower’s who received a PPP loan must apply for Forgiveness or begin repayment.
For more information on applying for PPP loan Forgiveness click here.
Fraudsters are finding a way to take advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Please remember, the Bank will not contact you by phone, text, or email to “verify” information such as account ID’s, passwords, or security questions. It is important to remain extra vigilant during this time and remember to notify the Bank if you accidentally fall victim to one of these scams or suspect any unauthorized activity on your account. The American Bankers Association has complied a list of common scams and tips on how to protect yourself and your money!