Shore United Bank is a full-service community bank with a rich history dating back to 1876. Our bank was formed by the union of two sister banks, formerly CNB and The Talbot Bank. Together, we offer innovative banking services delivered with the personal touch you expect from a community bank. We are built around the character of our people and committed to the success of our clients and our communities.
In excess of one billion in assets, Shore United Bank is a member of the Shore Bancshares community of companies, the largest independent financial services company on the Delmarva Peninsula to offer banking, insurance and investment services to families and businesses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our community of companies also includes:
- Wye Financial & Trust
- Avon-Dixon Agency
- Freestate and Son
- Elliott Wilson Insurance (trucking)
- Jack Martin & Associates (boat & yacht insurance)
Together, our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping our clients navigate toward their financial goals.
Our Serving Areas Include:
Easton | St. Michaels | Tilghman | Cambridge | Centreville | Chester | Chestertown | Denton | Grasonville | Stevensville | Ridgley
Camden | Dover | Felton | Milford | Middletown (Loan Production Office)
Corporate Vision and Values
Our mission is your success.
Our clients will not want for service.
- We are engaged in relationships with our clients bringing value to every interaction.
- We focus on strengthening the relationship, creating security and stability.
- We provide an inspiring environment with passion, respect and collaboration.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for growth.
- We have a responsibility to use our talent, skills and resources to create a positive impact.
- We are actively engaged, and continuously look for opportunities to support our communities and improve people's lives.
- We constantly strive to deliver on our commitment to create value.
- We operate our business in a manner aligned with creating and preserving wealth.